From Auto to Home
Your auto insurance policy contains 8 primary insurance coverages. Listed below are the 8 coverages and how they provide coverage for you and others:
1. Bodily Injury Liability provides protection if you injure someone while operating your vehicle. You want to make sure you have the sufficient amount of liability that protects you and your personal assets in case a law suit is filed against you. It is better to have more liability insurance coverage than less and the savings of going with the bare minimum coverage is minimal.
2. Property Damage Liability provides protection to you if you damage someone else’s vehicle, structure or property. It is better to have a sufficient amount of property damage liability to protect you and your personal assets in case a lawsuit is filed against you.
3. Medical Payments pays for the medical expenses of the individuals who are hurt in your vehicle as well as your own medical expenses.
4. Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury Coverage pays for your injuries when you are hit by a driver with no insurance or the bare minimum limits of liability insurance.
5. Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage pays for losses resulting from incidents other than collision incidents. This coverage applies when a tree falls on your vehicle, you strike a deer, a rock hits your windshield or when your vehicle gets stolen. Of course, these are just a few of the many instances that are covered.
6. Collision Coverage pays for the damage to your vehicle when you collide with another vehicle, structure or object. To save money on your premiums, it is a smart choice going with a higher deductible.
7. Transportation Expense Coverage pays for you to be able to rent a vehicle while you car is in the shop for repairs due to a covered comprehensive or collision loss.
8. Towing Expense Coverage pays you for having your vehicle towed when it is broken down.
This is a lot of information to comprehend so it may be easier for you to contact one of our many licensed insurance agents at 1-800-437-9467.
The DRY Insurance Group insures most types of motorcycles including: sport bikes, cruisers, touring bikes, scooters, dirt bikes and some custom bikes. Having a motorcycle insurance policy through the DRY Insurance Group benefits you, your motorcycle and others on the road. Listed below are some of the coverages included in a motorcycle insurance policy with the DRY Insurance Group.
- Accessories Coverage – If you carry comprehensive or collision coverage on your bike, your policy will include coverage for your accessories (saddlebags, backrests, seats and chrome pieces).
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – This insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your motorcycle.
- Collision Coverage – This pays for damages to your bike when it collides with or is hit by another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – This pays for losses resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Medical Payments – This pays for the medical expenses of the individuals who are hurt while on your motorcycle as well as your own medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage – This provides protection to you if you damage someone else’s vehicle, structure or property. It is better to have a sufficient amount of property damage liability to protect you and your personal assets in case a lawsuit is filed against you.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage – This pays for your injuries when you are hit by a driver with no insurance or the bare minimum limits of liability insurance.
The DRY Insurance Group can help you find the right boat insurance policy to suit your needs. No matter what type of boat or personal watercraft you own, the DRY Insurance Group can help you get it covered.
A boat insurance policy insures you and your boat or personal watercraft against liability and damage in the event of a covered loss. The different types and amounts of coverage you receive will depend on the specific boat policy you desire. A boat insured with the DRY Insurance Group can provide coverage for damage to another boat/personal watercraft or a dock. It can also cover you for bodily injury or death to another person as a result of your negligent operation or ownership of the boat or personal watercraft.
Regardless of where your boat is stored, you are going to want to protect it with a policy through the DRY Insurance Group. A boat policy can cover you from damage caused by collision, sinking, accident and vandalism. In addition, most boat policies cover physical damage to the sails, the hull, machinery, furnishings and trailers.
There’s no place like home and with the purchase of a home insurance policy through the DRY Insurance Group, you know you are in good hands. We will make sure you get the best coverage at the most affordable price.
Why do you need to purchase a homeowners insurance policy? The most important reason is that you probably can’t buy a house without it. All mortgage companies require you to have it, but most importantly your home is your most prized possession – why not protect it fully?
Your home insurance policy covers you for fire, theft, vandalism, hail and most threats that cause you to lose sleep. Most standard home insurance policies provide broad coverage for damage to your house and any permanent structures on your property, damage to your personal contents, personal liability exposures and any costs that you may incur because of a loss that makes your home unlivable.
If you’re a renter, you may not think you need insurance at all because your landlord carries insurance on the property. That may be true, but it does not cover your personal belongings. A renters policy with the DRY Insurance Group protects your personal property while on and off the property. It covers your property if it is damaged, stolen or destroyed. It also covers you for liability/medical expense exposures. For example, it covers your items if a thief breaks in and steals them, a water pipe breaks in the apartment and damages your property, and if one of your guests slips and injures themselves while dancing in your kitchen.
Too often, people think they don’t have enough property to make a renters insurance policy worthwhile. That is not the case once you add up the cost of all of your clothes, furniture, television, iPad and jewelry. And for as low as $7 a month, you can get the coverage you need at an affordable price.
Umbrella insurance is extra liability insurance over and above your other insurance policies. It is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result it helps protect your assets and your future. An umbrella policy does this by providing additional liability above your other insurance policies liability limits that may have been exhausted. In addition, it covers you for false arrest, libel, slander and mental anguish.
So, in the event of a loss, you would first use your auto, home, renters or boat liability coverage (if they cover the situation), and then the umbrella policy would begin providing coverage. For a relatively low cost, the personal umbrella policy provides an extra layer of liability protection (normally starting at $1,000,000) that is so vital to protecting your assets, your family, your lifestyle, and your future.